Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Blog is Still Alive!


You probably thought this blog was as dead as the corpses in the Palermo Catacombs. Maybe you found some other amateur blogger to fill your days with laughter, tug at your heart, and bring you brief moments of joy and enlightenment. As you read this, you're probably filled with the same sense of shock, awe, and ecstasy as Pam had when she found her dead ex-husband in the shower in place of the man she'd married the night before.

I'm not going to go down the Dallas route and pretend that all of Season 7 (i.e. the last two weeks of no new posts) was a dream, although it may have seemed like a nightmare for my devoted readers. Let's just say I lost my way in a sea of Weeds and Dexter episodes, but I'm back where I belong now. I hope we're never apart again.

P.S. Obviously this all means I've been extremely lazy the last couple of weeks. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment